Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

A great emulation of Egoraptor's style...!

I definitely have to commend you for this, because most of the Egoraptor tributes I've seen on here haven't even come close to being able to imitate Egoraptor's style. But with your entry, you actually manage to not only pay a well-deserved tribute to Egoraptor, but you somewhat come into your own with it as well. Points for that, for sure. Next, you got pretty much most of what GTA4 is all about. Going on a crazy rampage, and likely cheating while doing so! Plus your voice acting is done pretty well too. I would say Niko's voice could use fine tuning on certain parts, but that would be too nitpicky. In either case, this is pretty amazing for what it is, and is probably the only flash worthy of the whole "What if Egoraptor did..." set, next to Awesome's Creed. Great work here man!

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

It's definitely awesome...!

The only gripe I have with this one is that it felt like it had a little less energy in the voice than Irod Bad did. That was one of the main things that drew me to Irod Bad, is just how amazingly exaggerated the voice was, because it just made it that much more hilarious. Idiada felt a bit more respressed for some reason. Thankfully, the humor in the dialogue was still golden. "And then Idiada, Professor Hobo, Kid, Lady, and the Asshole King...all drove away, followed by the Asshole Queen and all the other Assholes!" Haha, great shit. Plus the animation quality got a fairly nice boost, so that's a plus too. So I'd say just get the energy in the voice up a bit, and this'll be perfect. Keep it up, man!

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

This doesn't get old.

Holy crap, I can keep watching this and it'll still be funny. The main funny thing about it is your voice. Just the way you say things like "IRRROOONN MANN!!" and "and then he was like 'whoa.'" Haha, almost always gets me. Plus I love how insane you drew most of the things too, and yet at the same time, it looks pretty good as a whole. It totally looks like a project you had fun with. It'd be cool to see more parodies like this. Keep up the awesome, dude...!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

Most excellent!

Now, I'm not religious, and I've never read the bible, and that's likely why this is funny to me. But it's extremely well made. I love how smooth the animation is and the quality of the voice acting. Each character is interesting, and all of them are funny in some way or another. God is my favorite. It just cracks me up with how silly he is. I love the Cain and Abel part with the offerings the best, haha. "Fruit?" Oh man, good stuff, good stuff. Keep this quality up...!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7

Should've had more to do with the source material.

Okay, so Arfenhouse is pretty random. So, putting a bunch of random clips together makes it like Arfenhouse, right? Well, in this case, I have to say no. It had something going for it, and there were some high points in the production, but it really doesn't deserve the Arfenhouse name with the way it is now. If you had involved the actual characters more, and even did impersonations of the voices (they're bad enough as it is, intentionally, so who cares?), it could've been that much stronger. Unfortunately, this doesn't quite cut it. I don't entirely think that this deserves to be on the official page, but it would be much better if it was its own entity though. A good effort, but ultimately disappointing...

My favorite parts were the very end (it dragged a bit though), and the Mortal Kombat part.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Awesome, original, and...awesome!

Now this was an entertaining watch. I especially enjoy the characters in this, because they're original, make no sense, and are hilarious together. The voice acting was fantastic (even if the main characters weren't really supposed to be, haha). I loved Oprah, the heart ("I just pump blood...!" Instant win), and Chocolate man's inner thoughts (Reminded me of Patrick Bateman from American Pyscho). Good shit man! I hope there's more on the way soon...!

You Make Me You Make Me

Best wedding reception video ever!

That is so awesome that you made this! It was like an Evil Josh and Billy episode, but starring you and Angela instead! I loved how much fun you had with animating this. Plus, the hilarity of Weird Al totally fits your style and made for one hilarious video. I especially love how you synced falling down the stairs with the song, and stapling the bagels to your face. Great work man!

My GOD, Robots! Episode 7 My GOD, Robots! Episode 7

EVEN better...!

Geez, I keep throwing these tens all over the place to a series that continually gets better. Bah, whatever, the comment's more important to me anyway. In either case, tablet animation was a complete improvement! Your style comes through even cleaner and more natural looking, and it's even cooler to look at then before. There were lots of cool references about ("HOW DAAARREEE YOOOUUU!!") and the plot was pretty engaging for a Halloween story. I also love the whole scene with the big robot behind the big door. Great shit there, haha.

My GOD, Robots! Episode 6 My GOD, Robots! Episode 6

You got style!

Epic indeed. And it's nice that you incorporated more sound effects into the animation so that it wouldn't be so quiet when things...happen. Animation just looks better and better as the series progresses, and your style is very pleasing to the eye. Haha, it's weird not seeing the intro theme though. I miss it already...

My GOD, Robots! Episode 5 My GOD, Robots! Episode 5

"Kick" ass!

For a lost eppie, this was pretty visually impressive to me. I love how you draw space, and do those zoom-outs through the universe. That really stands out in your style. You definitely have one hell of a talent, and one hell of a dedication to do this sort of thing and keep it up. And yay for kicking!